We focus on resolving disputes amicably thus avoiding opposition costs.
Our team, with its broad legal experience in IP & specific regulations, puts in place operational solutions to ensure that your projects are compliant.
For administrative disputes and pre-litigation
In order to provide effective support to our clients, our strategic approach is as follows:
- we keep ourselves right up to date with intellectual property case law
- before advising on or commencing legal actions as claimant, we always place these actions in the context of our clients so as to maintain coherence between actions over time
- we undertake our actions in line with the strategy previously established (see Monitoring).
- we consider and anticipate the consequences and adverse effects of actions and failing to act
- we undertake defence actions with a forward-looking vision and creativity in devising arguments or winning strategies
- we budget for each action in advance
Specifically, we send our clients:
- a quotation for commencing the action and a price range for any subsequent litigation
- information on the procedural deadlines to be observed and the next steps in the procedure
- all official documents relating to the procedure.
For legal disputes
We regularly work with law firms on following up legal proceedings. If our clients so wish, we can make suggestions regarding the choice of a lawyer to take charge of a legal dispute.
Our collaboration can take many forms: reflecting on and reviewing strategy, researching arguments, supplying documents, proofreading pleadings.
Our added value
Our forward planning and clear exposition of the issues at stake and the risks involved means that we can always act from a fully informed position.
Contact Inlex Europe
Our teams are ready to hear from you and answer any questions you may have about our services and solutions.